Contact Me

If you have any questions, please contact me at teresalolvera@sbcglobal.net or 949 637-4354. Thank you for your continued prayers and support!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Looking for Other WAHMs!

If you are a work at home mom with an online business and you are willing to donate a generous portion of your commission or income to the Smith Family, I would love to hear from you!  I am looking for only one consultant per company to be listed on this site with me. 

If interested, please email me at teresalolvera at sbcglobal dot net!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I sell Thirty-One Gifts (www.mythirtyone.com/benge) and I have an Etsy shop (mommy2miracles.etsy.com) where I sell flower arrangements, paintings, photographs, etc. I will donate 20% of all my proceeds to Lauren's family! You can email me at amberbenge@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a special comment for Laurren.